Hi Ava,my mommy and Daddy say you look adorable.......I think you are very brave sitting on that old guys knee,i didn't mind kissing him but there was NO WAY I was going to sit on his knee,even if he does bring cool presents.
Hope you and all your family had a great Christmas and have fun ringing in the New year!
WOW!!!! How did you pull that off having Ava sit on Santa;s knee??? Is that some cut and paste program??? lol Si He would not go near Santa, oh well maybe next year!!! Hope you had a happy holiday and all the best in 2009, not sure how we will top last year!!!
2 comments:
Hi Ava,my mommy and Daddy say you look adorable.......I think you are very brave sitting on that old guys knee,i didn't mind kissing him but there was NO WAY I was going to sit on his knee,even if he does bring cool presents.
Hope you and all your family had a great Christmas and have fun ringing in the New year!
Love Meaghan
XOXOXO
WOW!!!! How did you pull that off having Ava sit on Santa;s knee??? Is that some cut and paste program??? lol Si He would not go near Santa, oh well maybe next year!!! Hope you had a happy holiday and all the best in 2009, not sure how we will top last year!!!
the Sweeney's
Post a Comment